Abstract Application for 30Th Annual Scientific Meeting
1. Abstracts will only be accepted online. Abstracts must be received by March 31, 2021.
2. A complete mailing address and e–mail address is required for EACH author. All co–authors must agree with the material being submitted.
3. The individual listed as Presenting Author will receive all correspondence.
4. Additional author names may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. ALL authors must complete an AAOS disclosure by March 31, 2021. Go to http://www7.aaos.org/Education/disclosure/verifyuser.aspx. If an author is not an AAOS Member or does not know whether he/she has an account, he/she should select “account lookup” in blue letters above the Search Disclosures box, search for an account, and follow the instructions to complete the disclosure.
6. The abstracts will be reviewed in “blind” fashion. The abstract text must not reveal the authors’ institution of origin.
7. If the paper is published before presentation, it cannot be accepted.
8. The abstract is to be typed in the space provided in the online form.
9. The abstract is to be written in English. Complete sentences, correct spelling, and proper capitalization and grammar should be used.
10. No photographs will be accepted.
11. LLRS reserves the right to withdraw a paper at any time.
12. Line drawing and figures may be submitted separately via email as a PDF attachment (.jpg and jpeg files are not accepted) to Karen Syzdek. Do not include these in the text.